SOMETHING KIND IN THE COLD WORLD
As one of the hardest-working bands in the southeast, THE VEGABONDS have won over thousands of fans by maintaining an exhaustive touring schedule. Hundreds of shows and two European tours later, the band finds itself on the brink of a global takeover. The band’s high-energy, guitar-driven brand of rootsy rock & roll has made them a favorite across the globe, and the next year promises to be a breakout one for the band on a national stage... (In short - they are so tasty, so bluesy...)
WHO IS IN THE BAND?
The Vegabonds’ seamless harmonies and flawless instrumentation is created by Daniel Allen (lead vocals/guitar), Bryan Harris (drums), Richard Forehand (guitar/vocals/pedal steel/mandolin), Paul Bruens (bass) and Beau Cooper (piano/organ/vocals).
A VERY SHORT TIMELINE:
- The Vegabonds formed in Auburn, AL during February
- The debut entitled, "Dear Revolution" was released in the summer
- The Vegabonds were featured in Relix Magazine in
- The band will also be on a European tour January and February.
- saw the release of the the band's third studio recording, entitled RCA Studio B for the historic Nashville, TN studio where it was recorded.
The Vegabonds hit the road for show with Tesla the Band and American Dog.
– Single and movie clip OH MY LORD and album „What We're Made Of“
MORE INFO ABOUT THEM: