When Alan Harvey and Rich Cook "ran into each other due to a mutual interest in music and coffee. Their discussions ran over many topics, but mostly came back to music and God. They started playing together for the 'sheer joy' of making music, and soon that branched out into multiple groups including worship teams, and bands that did festivals, parties, benefits, and dances."
Alan "Large Al" Harvey
- Guitars, Vocals, Songwriter, Vision, and Direction. --"If I'm crazy, it's for God."
- Plays the Drums exceptionally well, is an expert coffee maker, has a PHD in psychology, and keeps Large Al on his toes!
- Keys, Vocals, and Youth. "He loves the Blues and he loves Jesus. He brings joy with him wherever he goes, he has not been spoiled by the often cynical culture of the USA
- Known for his Harp, Trombone, humor, and likes new toys!! "Playing blues is great fun and to be able to have fun and proclaim the Good News at the same time is 'unbelievable fun.“
- Bass, Vocals, and Weather Reports! "Bob is a man who can be trusted to make the kind of contribution that glorifies God, no matter what you ask him to do."
That´s true, that I am not as deep in FAITH as these musicians are,
but I BELIEVE, that their music is really GREAT:-)